Residents asked to take online survey to help shape agenda
Each meeting will run from 6:30 to 8 p.m. followed by a meet & greet with light refreshments from 8 to 8:30 p.m. All locations are wheelchair accessible.
The Fall 2011 meeting schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday, Oct. 25, Ward 7: West Somerville Neighborhood School Cafeteria, 177 Powder House Blvd.
- Monday, Nov. 14, Ward 3: Somerville High School, Highlander Café, 81 Highland Ave. (use gymnasium entrance on far right of building)
- Wednesday, Nov. 16, Ward 6: Ciampa Manor, 27 College Avenue
- Tuesday, Nov. 29, Ward 1: Cross St. Senior Center, 165 Broadway, East Somerville (parking available in lot behind building)
- Monday, Dec. 5, Ward 2: Argenziano School Cafeteria, 290 Washington St.
- Tuesday, Dec. 6, Ward 5: Visiting Nurses Association Building, 259 Lowell St., Third Floor Community Room
- A Ward 4 meeting is TBD. Dates and times will be announced as it is finalized.
On rare occassions, pressing city matters may require the rescheduling of a meeting. Please always check the ResiStat Calendar at http://www.somervilleresistat.blogspot.com/ to confirm date and time before attending.
For more information, visit http://somervilleresistat.blogspot.com and click the “Meetings” tab. Or contact Denise Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 617-625-6600 x 2103.